Monday, October 5, 2020

Design Awesome Typography For Logo, Tshirt, Packaging, Music, Band And More











About:

Hello,



I am a professional typography designer since 2015. I make a good quality design exclusively per order. 



Before you order, please specify the package that you want:
  1. BASIC PACKAGE          : you'll get a typography sketch with JPEG format (without illustration)
  2. STANDARD PACKAGE : you'll get a black and white typography with JPEG, PNG, EPS, PDF, and Ai files (without illustration)
  3. PREMIUM PACKAGE    : you'll get a full color + black and white typography with JPEG, PNG, EPS, PDF, and Ai files (without illustration)


Ps: Kindly send PM first about the details of the order. ie : the concept, the colors, etc before i can approve the project. Huge thanks.

Reviews


:

Super good at delivering what you ask for. Absolutely kills on the first or second go! This guy is a boss! Use his services! You won’t be disappointed!

:

Was very skeptical at first especially after first concept was delivered. I had to be very specific about everything and use a lot of detail. Had to do A LOT of revisions; however he was very patient with me and kept at it until I was finally pleased. Exhibited great customer service and for that I gave 5 stars!

:

Great communication. Excellent work. I recommend anyone looking for a logo or modifications to a brand or logo stop here. No issues with responding. Did serveral revisions to make my vision come true. I’m glad I used this service. Literally exactly what I wanted. I will be shopping here again soon. Lifetime customer now.

:

This was my 2nd time using fiver and I have to say I liked my logo. I believe if I could told him exactly what I liked from the beginning I would of been even more in love with my logo but not knowing he did an amazing job. Thank you!!!!

:

I was very open with the design approach but once we had the base concept we started tweaking colors and adding an element or two and have to say dwikyiosi was very co-operative and outright a very creative and professional person. Thanks a ton for this artwork which will be a new social media identity for me. Definitely coming back for any future designs and highly recommend for anyone looking at typography logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment