Monday, October 12, 2020

African American Character And Tshirt Mugs Bags Design











About:

Hello There,

I'm a graphics designer with an excellent  experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I'm pretty much aware of new trends and keep an eye on changing trends. Definitely you gonna get an up to date gig.



I will design creative and unique Merchandise t-shirts, bags, mugs, Hats, Pillows, Phone Cases, logo, business card, Designs.



This gig is specifically is to introduce our African American art



In this gig you ll get



  • Excellent designs
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution Printing files
  • Editable source files
  • T-shirt mockups
  • Great Customer services
  • PSD, PNG, PDF, TTF, JPEG files


Feel free to contact us for further discussion



If you have any specific idea or concept you need, just provide me that and I ll give life to it, If no, I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the people.



please don't hesitate  to send me a Custom Offer request



If you have any questions please contact before you place the order.



You will find me as a honest and hard working boy. Thanks to visit my gig.

 

Looking forward to work with you.

Regard,

Boost



.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a very “less stressful” experience. Boost is very talented and I would recommend him to anyone and will also be returning as a customer. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Great experience. I love my final product. I had to change a few things but we did managed to lease with each other and obtain what we both wanted. Great seller.

:

Great seller! He took my idea and returned something even better than I thought. Very responsive and respectful seller. Thank you for doing an AMAZING job! Will definitely use again.

:

thanks for tip

:

When doing African American art, it’s best that you learn the culture before making this your expertise! My instructions were clear and it took several times and me sending an example of what I wanted to get the job half done right. The only reason I accepted the image was because I was over the modifications and revisions. I won’t be using again.




No comments:

Post a Comment