Sunday, October 11, 2020

Design Unique Leggings Or Yoga Pant











About:

Hi! if you're looking for an expert designer to design your brand leggings / yoga pant or any other POD product! then you're in the right gig! I will make a unique patterns, mandala art, typography or any kind of graphics for your leggings or yoga pants for printful, artofwhere or any other template, please take a minute reading my service details and feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

Basic Service for just 25$:


- 1 Design concept 

- 2 Revisions

- PNG High Resolution 300dpi

- 3D Mock-up (Printful or Artofwhere all sides legging)

- Source file Ai formats

- Commercial use



Extras:

- 2 Extra revisions (5$)

- Inside label, from XS to 4XL with your logo and info (20$)

(If you have complicated design requirements, like over 3 elements or many different details then please contact me before placing an order, it cost about an extra 15$)



Important Notes:

- If you want to place an order for more than 5 designs concepts please contact me so we can discuss more details :)

- If the designs you want have some real images (stock images) please contact me before your order.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Exceptional work! The design exceeded my expectations. David was extremely patient with all my requests and went above and beyond to make the design perfect.

:

David was great at communicating his progress, and was able to change the design to my instructions. I will definitely come back for more designs soon!

:

It has been a pleasure dealing with David, always prompt and responsive with design revisions. As a result we've achieved what I had envisioned for these leggings and wouldn't hesitate utilising his services again.

:

Brilliant seller! David was able to understand my brief and execute it to perfection! I will be using this service for all my legging designs. Highly recommended!

:

2nd order with seller. He's very easy to work with and does superb work.




No comments:

Post a Comment