Thursday, October 8, 2020

Create 15 Realistic T Shirt Mock Up Tshirt Mockup











About:

I have more than 500+ tshirt mock ups in my collection. Any color tshirt is possible. 


Here is the link to my collection: 
http://bit.ly/tshirtmockupsynonym049


For just $5, You can select your favorite 15 t shirt mock ups from my collection of 500 + mock ups. 


Simply send me your existing design/ Logo/ Text in JPEG or PNG or PSD or PDF any file format that you have.


IMPORTANT: This gig is not for tshirt design, its for creating mock ups for existing design


I will provide any color tshirt that you want, also specific ethnic group people mock ups, specific age group is also possible. Please contact me.




For $5 You Will Get:


20 Different T-Shirt Mock ups
Any shirt color 
JPEG HD file (300DPI)
PNG Transparent format (Let me know if you need without background)
100% buyer satisfaction
Very Fast Delivery 


You can use the mock ups for your website, online store, social media etc. You get all rights


In my collection I have: 


Male/female/unisex tshirt mock ups
Kids and children
Sports and Top Tank
Hoodie & Sweatshirt
Model t shirt mock ups
and many more



Please feel free to contact me, if you need any sample design or have any questions. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

smooth and easy

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your appreciation

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and service .

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your appreciation

Seller's Response:

Love it buddy




No comments:

Post a Comment