Monday, June 1, 2020

Trendy T Shirt Design











About:

High-Quality Professional T-Shirt Design service!

Get your awesome T-shirt design for only 10$.



Why you have to choose me?

  • You will get unlimited revisions!
  • Friendly communication and fast response.

  • Usually you will get your design within the first 12-24 hours.

  • I Do all kind of T-Shirt, Sweatshirt, Tank Top and Hoodie designs!
  • I Create designs for Amazon, Shopify, Teespring, Printful and many more platforms.



What each order includes?
  • Transparent PNG 4500x5400 (300 dpi)
  • PSD (Photoshop files)


Please note: I don't offer Cartoonish Artwork.



I've been doing graphic design for over 5 years and my main goal is to make you happy with your final product!



Kindly message me before placing an order.

Let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my third time working with this seller and I am happy every time. I will continue to work with him in the future!

:

Very poor service, Initially he showed the interest and after placing the order he just come up very basic design and when I asked for at least one revision , he did not reply. I am not satisfied with the service at all.

:

Hello, after you request revision I deliver you the new version after some hours you just don’t check it and the order was automatically completed. Have a nice day

:

We changed are original request dramatically and the seller made the revisions quickly and without hesitation. We are very happy with the result.

:

I keep coming back to this guy; produces great stuff for a reasonable price and is easy to talk too.




No comments:

Post a Comment