Saturday, June 20, 2020

Perfect African American Character Design











About:

I am the African American cartoon expert. WELCOME TO MY GIG. I have great experience with artistic work, so I setup an art agency to meet too your artistic needs at the most
friendly rate ever. 


I and my team will give you the best black and white line art, African american portrait, bring old pictures to life, create self portraits,design your flyers, book covers, logo and t-shirt designs.


We are simply here to redefine art and you can count on us all the clock round.


Let me give you a break down of what you will get with this design gig:
- Perfect design and illustration
- Editable source documents
- High resolution printable files
- Commercial license on request
- Unlimited revisions
- T-Shirt designs
- JPEG, PNG, PDF, AI files


We are eager about giving you quality. We await your order. If you are not certain about anything, then message us, we will be right there to give you awesome customer service.


THANKS. Stay Safe this season.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did exactly what I wanted. I am ordering again. You are the cartoon master.

:

you have communicate well and would like to work with you again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment