Sunday, June 28, 2020

Bulk Tshirt Design For Teespring And Merce By Amazon











About:

Are you looking for amazing T-shirt designs for your store, then you are in the right place.

I will design T-shirt, Hoodie, Top tank, Sweatshirt, Hat, Mug etc.

I will create design with typography, clipart, vintage, retro effects for your Print On Demand.



I will provide two kinds offer-



  • Basic pack- Text/Typography only design.
  • Standard pack- Text/Typography + Illustrations (retro/vintage/grunge etc)
  • Premium pack- Same as Standard pack.


Advantage
of This Gig for Free:



  • 5 Typography tshirt designs for only $15
  • 5 Typography, Clip-art, Vintage, Retro based t-shirt designs for only $30
  • Best selling Merch-By-Amazon or Teespring or Shopify tshirts.
  • 4500x5400px with 300 dpi PNG files Ready for upload
  • Unlimited Revisions (Until you are 100% satisfied)
  • Commercial use for lifetime 100% Guarantee.
  • All kind of source file, Such as- .png/.psd/.ai/.eps/.pdf etc.
  • Very responsive, Fast & Friendly Communication (Reply in 2 minutes)


Important: Contact me and describe your idea and requirement first!
My portfolio - https://bit.ly/2pnTsys



Fire me a message I am available 24/7.

Thanks
MKT_Groups

Reviews


:

Absolutely first class. Listened understood and provided first class designs, they even made changes when I made a careless spelling error! This was my first time using the platform and I will be ordering more from mkt_groups in the future.

:

I’ve had about three orders and each time the seller has made sure the order is exactly what I wanted!

:

This is my second order that I have placed with the order in a span of a couple of weeks. I am very satisfied with the final product and there were no issues or complications.

:

Very satisfied with the work. Well done. I ordered a t-shirt design, and the design was really better than I expected. I will definitely work again. I really recommend this seller for your t-shirt design works.

:

The seller was very professional and answered all my questions and concerns. The final products came out amazing. I would definitely use this seller again in the future.







Bulk Tshirt Design For Teespring And Merce By Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment