Saturday, June 6, 2020

Make A Textile Design For Your Product











About:

Hi,

Please read the packages and description carefully. 

My name is Jen, I'm an Illustrator and Graphic Designer with over 8 years of experience.

I specialize in surface pattern designs and have already worked on many successful patterned textile collections. This gig is to help you creating your own outstanding textile product.

It could be patterned socks line, dog  accessories or kids apparel or swimwear or anything else creative you could think of.

I will help you with the whole designing cycle from picking the topic for your print and making sure it addresses to your target audience to prepare the files for printing and making the mock-up.

I will first make the pencil sketches based on your request. After that, I will show it to you to confirm the creative direction. And after I will draw the final vector version of your design.

In the end, we can still make the color or composition adjustments till you absolutely love your design.

----

Just contact me right now for a free consultation!

----

For special offers just send me a message and I will get back to you.



Cheers,

Jen

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work- will certainly be using again

Seller's Response:

Great work- very professional and worth every penny!

:

Great work, followed the brief and delivered on time. Thank You!

:

Great and delivered an awesome product!

:

Thank you for a nice order!




No comments:

Post a Comment