Friday, June 19, 2020

Create An Exclusive, Amazing, And Eye Catching Custom T Shirt Design











About:

Hi and Welcome!

Looking for professional custom T-Shirt design with cheap price? You came to the right person!

I will provide you an awesome and eye-catching custom design, dedicated for anyone who want something new and exclusive. Free consultation for all package!



>>>PLEASE READ CAREFULLY<<<

==============================

>> Please contact me & let me know where are you from before order, so I can adjust my schedule to keep contact with you & we can discuss the design first to save our time.

>> I will always give a BONUS for your first purchase & discount for at least 5 design order!

==============================



What you will get from my service :

  1. All Illustration are hand-drawing with unique style (You will never find it anywhere!)
  2. A professional High-Quality T-shirt design with 300 DPI & up to 5000x5000 pixels
  3. Source file on : .psd .ai .eps .pdf
  4. Free mock up T-Shirt design!
  5. Unlimited revisions until you satisfied!
  6. Commercial use
  7. Full Ownership of the artwork
  8. 100% Satisfaction



If you have any question or want to order, do not hesitate to contact me, I'll answer as soon as possible. Cya~

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment