Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Design A Custom Pattern For Your Clothing Line











About:



I have experience in designing clothing lines for Fashion, Streetwear and Active/Fitness wear brands or anything custom following precise requests from my clients.



I deliver the final designs in any format from vector to high resolution PNG/JPG, adjusted to the manufacturer needs, including custom templates and Printful.





Reviews


:

Always a pleasure working with Silvia. She never disappoints.

:

Thank you for your commitment and dedication to an excellent outfit.

:

Did exactly what I wanted. Very happy

:

Quick drawing, good understanding of request and easy to talk to. I recommend.

:

Multiple orders with this seller. Prompt and always deliver what I ask. Will continue to use for future projects!







Design A Custom Pattern For Your Clothing Line

No comments:

Post a Comment