Monday, June 22, 2020

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Logo Free Vector Files











About:

Greeting!

I am Elvis Tai, a part time freelance Graphic designer  with 10 years of experience.  I like to generate new creative concepts in my designs. I maintain my service in higher standard. So I guarantee the final results. It's my hobby, passion, profession and client's satisfaction is my final goal. You are most welcome to share your ideas with me. I won't disappoint you.

I will deliver in less than 24 hours for Fast delivery and less than 3 days for normal delivery.

My services: 

  • Fashion Graphic
  • Logo
  • Brochure
  • Flyers
  • Business card
  • Letterhead
  • Company Profile
  • Magazine
  • Annual Report
  • Catalog
  • Ads Banner
  • Menu
  • Resume

 

Please Note:

  • Do you need something which is not on the list or if you want anything emergency then kindly talk about first.
  • DM me before ordering

 My Free Services:

  • 100% Clients satisfaction
  • Print ready files
  • Any size mentioned by buyers

Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment