Friday, June 19, 2020

Design Custom,Graphic, Typography,Bulk,Unique And Vintage T Shirt For You 12Hrs











About:

I will design custom,graphic,typography,bulk,unique and vintage t-shirt for you

 If you are looking for a Professional,Unique,Vintage,T Shirt Designer,Then you are in right Place.

 If you have any RASTER  file or any low regulation photo and you want use the photo in your t-shirt i will also vector the photo and make a high regulation design for you. I offer original, custom & high-quality !

 I'll also provide you with the 2 Keywords + Brand Title + Product Title for every design that'll help showing your T-shirt in the first pages

MY SERVICES

Niche Based T Shirt 

Typography T-shirts 

Vintage, Retro T-shirts 

Motivational T-shirts 



 Conclusion, YOU GET 

(1) Design files -Highest Quality-

(2) Keywords Sheet

(3) HD Preview for each individual design!

I can design any type of T-shirts as your description Print-ready high resolution .png, .jpg or .psd files at commercial use! If you need vector file (AI) or (EPS) please message me about it before ordering. Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your idea! I will do samples for you as your requirement.order now.

THANK YOU

Reviews


:

Really good and helpful, it has low costs and I recommend it to everyone

:

You did a great job as usual. Very nice contact and fast professional implementation. Thanks

:

Exceeded expectation!! Super fast delivery

:

very helpful and gave me a great design..will use him again :)

:

was good to work with. would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment