Saturday, June 6, 2020

Creat Svg Cut File Design











About:

Need awesome, unique and awesom illustrations for your t-shirt business?

I can help you! I design funny t-shirt design for years



What I need: 

  • Most Important if you have an idea show me and we can discuss it together 
  • Target audience?
  • Illustration size (cm)

You'll get :

  • 1 flat illustration

  • Delivery within the day
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital/prints

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Artist did not ask any questions and then blamed me for needing to do a very minor revision. then asked for a lot of money after ($20 more) on top of the fee. the work came out beautiful and close to what I described but I would not work with this artist again.

:

Hi , Sorry for the inconvenience..first of all, your provided description is clear to me that's why I never ask for some questions. Also for the minor revision. I think we don't call it a minor revision because 90% of the design you want to change was not include on the description you provided..

:

Highly recommended!

:

Great turnaround time. Very responsive.

:

Thank you for being so patient with me




No comments:

Post a Comment