Friday, June 19, 2020

Make Custom Trendy Graphic T Shirt Design Within 24 Hours











About:

I have excellent Experience on Custom Trendy Graphic T-shirt Design. My Designs visually speaks for the T-shirt / Emotions /Trend and Niche. Please see my Portfolio and Client Reviews. Give me a chance to show my Skills I won't disappoint you.



I am specializes in the design of Custom T-shirt, Sublimation Hoodie, Tank Tops and many other types of product. I am standing by to make your vision become a reality.



** See My Fresh Portfolio: http://bit.ly/2sa4HfM **



Why Me? See My Services:

* Clean Basic to advanced Vector Based t shirt Design

* Transparent HD 300 dpi Png files

* High Quality Images (4000px X 4000px)

* HD Realistic Mockups

* Print Ready Files

* You will get Ai, JPEG, PNG, PDF, EPS.

* Fast communication

* Unlimited revisions

* 100% Satisfaction guarantee

* 100% Commercial Rights for all 3 packages



Recommended this for All-

Merch by Amazon

All POD business



IMPORTANT: Drawing design only available in premium package and if you want any Special Mascot Advanced Drawing t-shirt design than contact me before order. We will negotiate a deal based on your design



Don’t Hesitate Place your order right Now to get your design today!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was extremely pleasant to work with designworld24_. They were communicative, worked with me to make all the revisions I desired, and their creativity and choice of designs/colors resulted in a beautiful product. I will be using them again in the future.

Seller's Response:

I appreciate your feedback! Thank you very much for this order.

Seller's Response:

My 5th or 6th time and as usual, great service as described, very responsive and I will continue to purchase future gigs!!!

Seller's Response:

thanks for the order

:

The seller did an amazing job! He is so talented and a very good listener and creating your vision into a real product!




No comments:

Post a Comment