Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Create Wonderful Designs For Your Tshirt And Merchandise











About:

welcome to my gig service " wonderful Tshirt and merchandise"



I'm experienced in t-shirt designing/ sublimation tee shits /uniform template



 ** Why will you buy my service?**



  • I will do your job creative, professional and as your details.  
  • I can do redesign your old t shirt and can do professional new artwork from old version.
  • If you give me any link from amazon, tee-spring or anther site I can do similar or more professional job from the sample.
  • I will do maximum revisions/modification if you need.
  • I will do your designs as your expected concept and contents. 
  • I have exclusive discount for multiple order
  • I will give extra VIP support for your any designs with PREMIUM package. 


   What will you get?



  • Printable file with 300 Dpi.
  • Source file.
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • hight quality 
  • profesional design




Reviews


:

My experience with the seller was incredible! fouadjalaledine cares about getting it RIGHT!! THANKS AGAIN!! 2 time's a charm. Let's do it again soon.

:

Amazing work! Did more then i expected!

:

OMG!! This dude cares so much about this customer that he stayed awake to 4am to make sure I was satisfied. He produced some dope work for me. I'm appreciative.

:

Did awesome!

:

Thanks for all the help




No comments:

Post a Comment