Thursday, June 4, 2020

Awesome Tshirt Design











About:

Hi - It's me Shaad

Please contact me through inbox before placing your order for design discussion!


I'm professional graphic designer.I can do any of design such as Typography/ Vintage/ Ribbon,Anything else's with your idea.Also, you can use my design for (Print, Teespring, Shopify, Amazon, Printful shop etc.



My services for you :



  • Unique design on your idea.


  • Free T-Shirt mockup for design check.


  • Transparent PNG files will be (4500px X 5400px_300dpi) or your expected sized!


  • Will Try to revise until you're 100% satisfied.


  • You can send me free font link for using your design.


  • You will get 100% commercial rights.



  • Quick response and super fast delivery.


  You can also visit my Tshirt Portfolio : https://goo.gl/N7oi7B

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with this designer a couple times now. He has done exactly what has been asked of him and also in a timely manner. I feel he also always adds a little something extra to the design to make it much more eye appealing. He of course will make changes as you request. This particular time we were working with a specific customer and he was not pushy and worked with me while my customer made decisions on the design he was looking for. I appreciate his patience and not hurrying the process so my customer could evaluate the design. I have worked with designers before that are in a hurry to get paid and speed the job along. He does not do that and wants his customers to be happy.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the TIP & sharing your awesome satisfactions experienced working with me! Really always easy and pleasure to working with you! you are awesome that's why i loved to working with you again and again!

Seller's Response:

This designer did everything I asked of him and more. I gave him an example of what I wanted and also asked that he add additional text. He added it and arranged it in a very eye appealing arrangement. So the presentation is going to look awesome and my customers are going to love. I also asked that he make a change and he willingly did that for me. All of his work was done in a very timely fashion. In addition to what I asked of him, he came to me with an additional option that was in full color and representation of what our company is currently running as a logo. My customers will appreciate this option. I will gladly work with him again and welcome his ideas. Give him a try.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the TIP! Always pleasure to working with you! very friendly and awesome!

Seller's Response:

I asked for a specific design that I provided and he reproduced in a timely manner, made changes as requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment