Saturday, June 6, 2020

Design Crossfit Fitness Gym Workout Streetwear T Shirt











About:

Welcome to my CrossFit, Fitness and Streetwear T Shirt Design Gig!



Hello, I am Zubair. I love designing fitness t-shirts and I have done a number of fitness related projects.. I love designing shirts for fitness centers, CrossFit Competitionsgyms, workout, body builders, trainers and also streetwear clothing.



What will you get from me?

  • Fully Transparent Print ready files.
  • Presentation of the design on shirt mockup to show you how it would come out after print.
  • Fully editable source files. (Charged Extra, Not included in Basic Package).
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • 100 percent unique & creative designs.
  • Implementation of your ideas.
  • High quality vector that will look awesome. (Not included in Basic Package).
  • 100 percent satisfaction.
  • Instant response.
  • All the relevant files you demand. (Charged Extra).
  • After Sales Service: You can contact me anytime if you need anything regarding the order even after it is completed.


So what are you waiting for, Place the order now and the rest is my job.



If you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact me 24/7. I shall be very pleased to respond to your queries.



Regards,

Zubair



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with zubairamjad15 its always a pleasure. He is responsible, professional and his work is amazing. I recommend him with close eyes.

Seller's Response:

I am so grateful for your kind words. So happy that you liked my services. And thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Seller was very good! attentive, took direction well and even did a revision for me and his deliver far exceeded my expections! I have placed several orders with him and will CONTINUE to use him on all my designs! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

:

Thank you so much for such a nice and motivating feedback. I really appreciate it. Would really love to keep working with you on your future projects. Thanks again.

:

I was really happy with my design, the first version wasn’t really what I was going for but it was really easy for ask for a revision and the second version is what I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment