Monday, June 1, 2020

Create Custom Tshirt Design With Awesome Illustration











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig page.


If you are searching for an awesome, eye-catching design for your t-shirt, hoodie or tank top you came into the right place.


I will make your Ideas become the best awesome tshirt design . this is 100% original my own work.you can see some my portofolio on my IG: @ianadeputra



This is the package:



Basic package:
  • Simple Design
  • just lining illustration / black and white
  • 2 Revision
  • PNG file


Standard package:
  • Eye Catching illustration Design Tshirt
  • Full Color
  • 3 Revision
  • PSD / PNG file


Premium package: <<< Recommended
  • High Quality Design
  •  Complex / Detail Illustration
  • Full color
  • 4 Revision
  • PSD / PNG / VECTOR file


Note: 
Please message me first before order, tell me about your idea / a little brief that you needs.

Thank You

Reviews


:

Amazing work and nice touch with the mushrooms! Will definitely order again!

:

Amazing job delivering his best work!!

:

Perfect! exactly what I had in mind! love it!

:

This guy is awesome. He puts in the effort and listents to every detail you give him!

:

Intuition is not something you can teach. When I said "I need something fun, cheeky, retro/vintage but eye popping" and provided a few screen shots, a lesser designer would have came back with a LOT less. THIS designer picked up on our irreverent humor, our style, and ran with it. Absolutely NAILED it. We highly recommend. Some designers put AWESOME work in their examples and come back with garbage, which is false advertising. Not here. PaperPenStudio delivers!! 10/10!!




No comments:

Post a Comment