Thursday, June 4, 2020

Create Outstanding Gearbubble,Shineon Necklace Designs











About:

I will create awesome necklace designs for you

If you are looking for beautiful professional & quality designs, I can definitely help you out



I will Design following Shaped Necklaces:
  • Round or Circle
  • Diamond
  • Oval 
  • Heart
  • Cross
  • Custom Shape


Just provide your examples/ideas such as



Images - Logo - Colors - Text



What You Will Get:
  • High quality  JPG file Mock Up
  • Final Design will be High resolution PNG files
  • Free Unlimited revision
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
NOTE:

You can choose one of my packages that best suits your budget and needs. If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime. I'm looking forward to working with you!



Best Wishes,

Mr Gum

Reviews


:

He has been extremely helpful, very quick with his communications and fully understood what I wanted. The designs he provided were amazing. He provided me 2 extra designs at no extra cost. I would recommend him to anyone looking for gearbubble designs.

:

Took time to answer all question to make sure we on the same page and he delivered. Will definitely do business again! Thanks:)

:

The work is always great quality. I appreciate the hardwork and effort. Thanks again

:

Very cool! Thank you!

:

Hard worker




No comments:

Post a Comment