Sunday, June 28, 2020

Create An Awesome Custom Typographic Tshirt Design











About:

Looking for an awesome t-shirt design, but also need that bang for your buck? Look no further. For just $5, I can provide you a stellar typographic design that's high resolution and ready to print!



If you are looking for a design with graphics, contact me first!



Basic Package:

  • 1 Design (Text Only)
  • ~9 Words
  • 2 Revisions
  • Hi-Res JPG & PNG
  • Commercial Use


Standard Package:

  • 3 Designs (Text Only)
  • ~9 Words Each
  • 3 Revisions
  • Hi-Res JPGs & PNGs
  • Commercial Use


Premium Package:

  • 5 Designs (Text Only)
  • ~9 Words Each
  • 4 Revisions
  • Hi-Res JPGs & PNGS
  • Commercial Use
  • Source Files (50% off!)


Gig Extras (Added at Checkout):

  • Vector EPS Source File - $10 (Editable)

  • Vector PDF Print File - $5 (Non-Editable)
  • Extended Phrase - $5 (per concept)
  • Exclusive Rights - $10 (per concept)
  • Graphics - Starting at $5 (per concept)
  • Digital Mockup - $5 (per concept)




Reviews


:

Very pleased by this design! This is my second design by this artist and I am soooo happy with it!

:

Brittany went above and beyond on my designs, very professional, and prompt on time with quick-turnaround delivery work too! We discussed the style of my brand and she created my designs with that in mind. It is an amazing experience working with someone that understands your needs and you can tell that her passion reflects her work. The communication was great, very responsive to the messages, and acknowledged them. I was looking for a designer that my brand can build a long term relationship with and I will definitely be working with her design services again. Thanks again, Brittany, I appreciate you! Highly recommend anyone looking for a graphic t-shirt designer 🙂

:

Exactly what I asked for! I am very pleased with the designs. I highly recommend this artist for all t-shirt designs!

:

I have recieved what I wanted to recieve. The designs were made accordingly to my requirements. I will definitely use her service again!

:

She always gets my concepts right on the first design. She's easy to work with and I receive my product in a timely fashion. What else could a client ask for.







Create An Awesome Custom Typographic Tshirt Design

No comments:

Post a Comment