Saturday, June 6, 2020

Bulk Custom Typography T Shirt Design











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my T-shirt  Gig!

I am a professional T-shirt designer with experience for more than 7 years.

It means I can provide you with the attractive and eye-catchy work as per your requirement.

Professional touch up will be provided. Done a lot of project in Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, Teespring, Viralstyle, GearLaunch, Redbubble brands and organisation

 

 I know all The T-SHIRTS Design copyright matter, so you don't have to worry about that as well.



 

PACKAGE

1 5 Design, $4 Each,Total Charges $20

10 Design, $3.5 Each,Total Charges $35

3  100 Design, $1 Each 100 text-based Artworks Total Charges $100

100 Design 70 Typography+30Graphics =$130

 

Here is my portfoliohttp://bit.ly/2qBGscC

 

If you have need Single Design or any question, please feel free to contact me and 

I am available 24*7 in Fiverr Inbox.

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reviews


:

Awesome designs! Great working experience with this seller! Will definitely buy again from this seller and will recommend it to everyone. Thank you for the great work again!

:

What a pleasure to work with! Fantastic artwork, great communication and quick to respond to changes. Will definitely use again!

:

It was very productive working with this designer to complete the project. We were able to communicate at any time and she responded promptly. The process was seamless and with a bit of communication, the designs turned out even better than I envisioned.

:

Delivered what I asked for. Very quick turn around. Looking forward to working with her again. :)

:

Second time working with this seller. Always very happy with the results the seller provides!




No comments:

Post a Comment