Monday, June 15, 2020

Design An Awesome Custom T Shirt











About:

Hi there!

 If you are looking for MINIMAL, CLEAN t-shirt designs, from grayscale to colored designs, I'll be happy to help you. 
I am a T-shirt designer I have designed 1000 + T-shirt, I have great command over Illustrator Photoshop and CorelDraw.



The shirt design will be:



  • custom niche-based
  • png file with transparency
  • ready to upload to sites like Sunfrog and Teespring
  • commercially licensed to start selling




Have any presale questions? Hit me up and let's discuss your shirt!



                                                               _Happy ordering. ;)_

Reviews


:

Just the right person to create magic with! I am very pleased, we are turning my website into one of the best in the world!

:

I got what I asked for. thanks

:

Great job! Fast and efficient!

:

yes great LOOK thanks again... GREAT WORK AS USUAL.

:

IM GOOD TOO GO! THANKS AGAIN GREAT JOB/JOBS!




No comments:

Post a Comment