Sunday, June 7, 2020

Design Denim, Jeans, Pant Wear Flat Sketch, And Tech Packs











About:

Hi, 

I am a professional Fashion & Graphic Designer having 6 years plus industrial experiences.  .  

I will design any kind of denim product, Denim Pants, Denim Shirts, Mens wear, womens wear, Kidswear and denim and jeans clothing. You just describe me the idea or show me some examples.

I can design any kinds of Denim, jeans product according to your imagination.

You will get: 

  • Quality full work  Guaranteed
  • 100% High Resolution (As you want)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Ready Design (CMYK or RGB As you want)
  • Mock-up design
  • Fast and reliable communication
  • I still support after work finished
  • Fast response on revision and inquiries
  • Color Directions
  • Color TCX & TPX Numbers
  • Color Name
  • AI, PDF, PSD, PNG File
  • Production guid, If you need.
  • Best design suggestions for industrial use. 

I would need to get started:

·       Size / Measurements. 

.       Tagget Customer Idea

·       your Idea / concept or inspiration

·       colour option if you have any

.       Wash Idea or Color Directions

Just text me before we start working. i would love to design your requirements.  

Try me out! ;)

Thank you

Real 

Reviews


:

Took his time with the work, listened to details. Worked very fast. Very well spoken and lots of Communication. Amazing work.

:

The best! he got everything I wanted in one go. I’ll definitely use him again. Thank you

:

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. He kept working until I was satisfied. thank you so much!!

:

Did very great work , great communication, knew exactly what I wanted . Got it done faster then the original time frame , I will definitely be coming back for more work

:

It was good, his work is good i like it




No comments:

Post a Comment