Sunday, June 7, 2020

Trendy Merchandise And Tshirt Design











About:

If you in need elegant and trendy Tshirt and Merchandise design? I am at your service. Get your awesome T-shirt design for only 5$.

Why you have to choose me?

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Professional Work
  • Professional, unique and fresh ideas
  • HIGH Resolutions 
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Priority support

  • Friendly Communication and Quick Reply
  • Fast and reliable customer service
  • I will send you a beautiful mock-up free

Basic gig:

  • Transparent PNG (300 dpi)
  • Text Design (no artwork / Typography)
  • HQ design
  • FREE Mockup
  •  I don't offer Cartoonish Artwork. (in basic package)

PRO Service (with extra):

  • Vector or PDF or Layered PSD File format
  • Character/Logo/Artwork/Floral/Complex Illustration etc
  • License for Commercial Purposes


NOTE:


If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



Kindly message me before placing an order.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kaynat listened and executed. She was patient and thorough with each revision. Would buy again! Thanks!

:

Love working with her!

:

Amazing artist to work with and very skilled

:

The communication was excellent and very service-oriented. The reaction time was impressive. Special requests are dealt with very carefully and I could choose between different designs. I am very satisfied with the result. A clear recommendation.

:

Such a cool and cooperative person. Love to work with you again and again.




No comments:

Post a Comment