Saturday, March 27, 2021

Super Anime T Shirt And Merchandise Design











About:

---- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ----



I am Azisoke, providing professional T-shirt anime design

How to order?

  1. Please contact me and tell me the color style and pose of drawing
  2. Tell me your idea of concept and send me the image (if u have), i can make all kind of anime drawing.
  3. I will send a special custom offer



Discount price for bulk order

Note: you must be specific about your idea





Editing is simple, so please contact me with your description of what you want, I will immediately contact you and we can start right away!

Reviews


:

Really good quality

:

Looks great!!

:

Great work and quick! Love the design

:

Communication was very good service as described. I would recommend!

:

Good as always




No comments:

Post a Comment