Saturday, March 13, 2021

Create Awesome Stickers Or Badges Design For Accessories











About:

Hi, My name is Eyemands, I am fulltime freelance Illustrator and graphic designer.



So you need to design cool sticker or badge but you don't to spend $$$$ to make it ?

Then you have come to the right place! I will make awesome sticker or badges design for you, This sticker is suitable for events, merchandise, gifts, collections, or whatever. Let's Order !



Why me ?

• Cute and unique style

• Unlimited Revision

• Fast Response and Fast Delivery

• Full Support for All Clients

• Free Sketch



How it works:

All you have to do is order this show and .......

• Tell us your concepts

• Don't have a concept? tell me what you want.

• Give me a reference (optional)



Yes that's all.

Please contact me if you have questions, I'm ready to give the best for you.



Note : For more perfect result please contact me via message, and Hopefully get special offers.



Thank you,

Eyemands

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall working with this seller was an excellent experience. Sometimes it was hard to convey what we needed and it would have been nice if the designer had taken a little more creativity to come up with their own ideas to make it look nice. We had to provide a lot of specifics about what we needed and some of the things we asked for weren't executed correctly but after letting the designer know he made changes for us quickly. So generally he was great to work with and would recommend him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the many reviews, this means a lot for me to develop even better, very happy to work with you, see you next time :)

Seller's Response:

Eyemands was great to work with! He used a lot of creativity and had a lot of attention to detail with my suggested images and examples. Thank you eyemands!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the appreciation, you are very kind, very understanding and wise. very happy to be working together. if anyone needs help don't hesitate to contact me, see you in the next project :)

Seller's Response:

eyemands asked good questions to get a good idea of what to design. Although the service took longer than we expected, the revisions were done within hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment