Monday, March 1, 2021

Create Unique Modern T Shirt Design











About:

Welcome to my gig where I will design a professional unique modern looking t-shirt for you!



Here's what you'll receive:

  • Unique design
  • High-resolution print-ready files
  • Source files (ai.format - Adobe Illustrator)
  • 100% of commercial rights to the design
  • Premium t-shirt mock-up with your new design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee



Please note:

  • For same-day rush delivery, please check the additional gig box.
  • If you'd like front & back design, please check the additional gig box.
  • If you'd like multiple designs, please check Standard or Premium packages.



Information I will need:

  • A brief explanation of your idea
  • T-shirt colour for mock-up
  • The size you need the design to be
  • Text or words to go on the shirt
  • Logo or image to go on the shirt



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great communication, design, and customer service. I appreciate all your hard work and effort. I highly recommend this service to entrpreneurs

:

Fast and good work, nice communicating.

:

Thank you so much for your prompt and amazing design!

:

Once again, my order was outstanding.

:

Straight up phenomenal.




No comments:

Post a Comment