Monday, March 29, 2021

Create Your T Shirt Design Illustration











About:

Hi there and welcome!



I'll be happy to help you getting your perfect apparel graphic design.



My GIGs above helps you to pick what you need and what you're here for.



The gigs, as they are listed above, comes with mockups and files such as: Vector (.ai/.eps/.pdf - depends on your needs. They're all print-ready!), .jpg, .png



If there's anything you want me to do/know before buying, please dont hesitate to message me so we can both agree on what will fit you best.



*Please message me before ordering in case there's any doubt or you want something specific that my gigs does not cover.

*Keep in mind that the Premium gig it's for only one artwork/character, not anything like "groups" or more than one character. So please message me before ordering in case there's anything you'd like to add/know about this.



Thank you for your time,

Daniel



Reviews


:

Working with Daniel has been nothing but excellent. Response time is so quick its not even funny. He makes amazing designs and is very quick to make changes when your not satisfied with your design. If you stumble apon Daniel's account stop and message him. He will deliver 100 % on what your looking for.

:

Daniel kills every design idea if you are searching fiverr for a designer stop right now you dont need to look anymore my boy Daniel got you

:

Thank you for your patience, even with my indecisive, hard to understand communication you still delivered exactly asking the lines of what i was looking for. i will most definitely come back to you ANY time i need some help. You're amazing, thanks again!!!

:

I hadn't asked Daniel for any designs in about 2 weeks, I hit him up again after those 2 weeks and he responded immediately and got right to work, and like always killed my designs.

:

Great to work with! I can be difficult and picky at times and he killed it! Awesome communication and fast responses being in opposite time zones. Definitely will be coming back in the future! recommend 10 out 10!




No comments:

Post a Comment