Monday, March 8, 2021

Design Awesome Unique Artwork For Tshirts And Merchandise











About:

Will provide a high quality tshirt design and any merchandise design with digital awesome & unique style as like shown on slide show gigs previewgallery.



PLEASE PROVIDE :



All detail of your design idea and i will come up with clean sketches as a first update



For this Gigs I exclusively offer an original custom illustration Inspired band or merch. 

I Offer high-quality design, print-ready high resolution .png, .jpeg, .pdf, or even psd 



- All package is free use for any commercial use!

- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee !



BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 Design - BLACK WHITE ONLY - High Detail
  • 2x Revision 
  • Source File PSD, PNG, JPEG, PDF
  • Commercial use 

STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 3-4 Object - Normal Detail
  • 3x Revision
  • Source File PSD, PNG, JPEG, PDF
  • Commercial use

EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED!) 

  • 4-6 Object - SUPER High Detail 
  • 4x Revision
  • Source File PSD, PNG, JPEG, PDF
  • Commercial use & with copyright transfer agreement.
  • BONUS : T-shirt (Short or Long Sleeve) Mockup & Hoodie Mockup 



ALL GIGS IS FULL COLOR! (EXCEPT BW PACK)



Feel free to contact me before you place the order! Thank you!

Regards



Svaha Vector

Reviews


:

I received something a lot better than I thought I would get. I paid for the premium package and I highly recommend it. Highly recommend.

:

Funny, I had no idea where I was going with my idea. His detail to work is amazing. Communication is spot on. He respond quickly and work quickly. I don’t like stating that in reviews because not sure if that’s is his official turnaround but, wow. I will be back in a few days. I admire you. Thank you!

:

I asked for a black and white wolf and it came out PERFECTLY! Good communication and quality of the art. Would recommend this artist for anyone looking for great art.

:

And again. He is doing what you say and he implements what is told to him. I like his style. So, i will order again :) Futhermore he is working quick and he is absolutely friendly. I Like him and i only can recommend him. Great Work at all.

:

I liked to work with him. If you tell him what he has to do, he does it. I would like him to come up with ideas on his own initiative. But in the end, the result was still great. Otherwise I have absolutely no negative points. Communication was very good and the delivery in time. if i have a new idea, i will contact him again. Definitly. Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment