Friday, March 5, 2021

Christian Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

Hello There!

If you are looking for faith-based t-shirt designs or bible verse typography or scripture or any related to Christianity, faith and love to Jesus on t-shirts, then I am here to help you.



What you get:

100% commercial rights of the t-shirt design.

High-Quality printable files with transparent background

Source file (JPG, PNG, PSD, EPS)

300 dpi resolution

T-shirt mockup ready

Let's get started spreading the word of God through shirts.

Reviews


:

I was hoping to have him recreate a logo I already had, but in a new way, he just took the verse I chose for my logo and put it over a design he’s already done, I was a lil bummed about it, but since I’m on a time line I’m going to use it, it’s still dope!

:

Paul was professional, communicative and responsive. He delivered on time and more than required. Will definitely work with him again! In fact, looking forward to it!

:

Excellent, very pleased with work, one of my go-to designers here. Understands scripture and design elements which adds a nice touch to final product.

:

Awesome as always, one of my favorite designers. Really appreciate his talent, attention for detail, and quick response. Highly recommend.

:

Outstanding work. Highly recommend. Good communication and consistent quality designs. If you're looking for a Christian T shirt design, this is the one.




No comments:

Post a Comment