Sunday, March 14, 2021

Create A Tshirt Design For Clothing Brand











About:

Need awesome and unique for your t-shirt business? I can help you! I design t-shirts for a clothing brand for years.



What will you get :

  • REAL Unlimited Revisions until your 100% satisfaction.
  • You will get the eye-catching design at a low price.
  • Full support until you are 100% satisfied.
  • I'll never deliver a design that doesn't reach your expectations. Enjoy and satisfaction guaranteed!



For the best results, I am very open if you have ideas, inspiration, images, sketches, or links. You can share it with me. Don't hesitate, contact me before place an order :)



You can check my other gigs here:



  • Draw a detailed line art illustrations

https://www.fiverr.com/beemax/draw-a-detail-vector-line-art-illustrations



  • Amazing custom logo parody

https://www.fiverr.com/beemax/create-a-custom-logo-parody-for-clothing



  • My profile page

https://www.fiverr.com/beemax



T-shirt Design | Streetwear | Typography | Vintage | Hype

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The experience was superb. All of my questions were answered with detail and in a timely matter. All of my requests were also accommodated. The work was amazing and I would highly recommend my friends and family to use this service. I will definitely be ordering again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback and purchasing by premium package! Looking forward to working with you again soon 😀

Seller's Response:

He was very patient, changed every detail and even the whole concept. It was a longer process as I was very picky but he did an amazing job and I would definitely order again!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback and purchasing by premium package! Looking forward to working with you again soon 😀

Seller's Response:

Beemax was awesome! He did exactly what we were thinking of, communicated well and frequently, and was very professional and organized. You can tell he knows what he's doing. I was initially concerned about a language barrier but his English was pretty great and we had no communication issues!! We worked with another seller on this design before going with beemax and it was much quicker and easier with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment