Thursday, March 4, 2021

Create Custom Print On Demand T Shirt Design In Bulk











About:

If you're starting a POD Business on Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, Society6 or any other website and you're looking for someone who can create T-Shirts in bulk, then you have come to the right place. I will create T-Shirt designs in bulk for your POD store so you can sell more and more products.



Why choose me?



  • Create T-Shirts in Bulk
  • 100% Commercial Rights
  • Check Trademark to Keep your account safe
  • Provide each T-Shirt design in Mockup
  • Designs can also be used on other printing stuff like a pillow, phone case, sticker, notebook cover, etc.


What information do I need to start?



  • I need the text or quotations that you need on designs
  • If you don't have any quotations, you can provide me some samples and I will create similar designs
  • If you don't have any references, then you can just tell me your niche and I will create designs from scratch
  • If you need source file for silver package that will be 10$, 25$ for Gold package and 50$ extra for Diamond package 
  • If you need revision that will be 5$ per design  


If you need custom t-shirts, please contact me before ordering so we can make a better deal.

Reviews


:

Spechtra did a great job again. Nothing was too much for her. Although the project did take quite a bit longer than expected I would still recommend her.

:

Spechtra is absolutely amazing I am so happy with her work I can't believe it! She listens to everything you ask for, she is creative, she is fast, she is truly just wonderful! I will absolutely be working with her again. Highly recommend! She came up with designs that made sense, she listened to my needs and she made edits quickly and exactly to my liking. Just so happy!

:

I am thrilled with my new designs and the service that was delivered. The designer was patient and helpful. This is the beginning of my journey to success on the POD sites.

:

spechtra  is an outstanding and professional graphical designer. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend spechtra for both graphic design and illustration work - I'll be using her/ his again very soon.

:

Fabulous work! Excellent communicator and made small adjustments for me as needed! Would definitely hire again thank you thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment