Friday, March 12, 2021

Create 2 Unique Text Based Shirt Designs For Any Pod











About:

Hello there,


This gig is for creating text based T-shirt designs for POD platforms, including Merch By Amazon. 


Depending on the package you order, you will receive 2, 10 or 50 text based designs ready to be uploaded. I will gladly help you with keywords and trademarks.


I can either transform your already made designs or create new ones from scratch. All fonts I use are either my own or royalty free.


Source files are not included.


All files will be delivered as PNGs, ready to be uploaded. 


When ordering, please provide all details I could need - dimensions, saying/text or at least a niche, style and colors you want me to follow etc.


Please note: I do NOT take responsibility if you order a design that does not comply with Amazon policy. 

Reviews


:

Korry is excellent I really enjoy working with her and she always goes the extra mile

:

excellent seller, work is done promptly and the designs are eye-catching

:

A+ seller. Listened to what I wanted and completed work quickly. Designs look great, will use again for sure.

:

Great and fast to deliver

:

We gave her many designs to work. No one of them looks bad, it's a amazing work of her. Delivery time was on point, Communication is great. She took more effort than she need. We are truly satisfied and we're looking forward working with her. We recommend her. At this price it's a must have.




No comments:

Post a Comment