Friday, March 26, 2021

Custom Illustrate T Shirt Design For You











About:

Are you looking for T-shirt designs that'll look amazing, then you are in the right place,

I will design unique Illustrate Graphic and Trendy t-shirts

for you.



I am professional graphic designer.




My gig offers you custom illustrate t shirt design that are made to meet the client's every requirement/need/desire.



When ordering please follow the following brief form for maximum satisfaction




1.
Graphic Style

2.Typography you want on the design.

3. Color scheme if you would like



 


PACKAGES


Gold Pack:

- 1 t-shirt 

- Simple Graphics

- High Resolution PNG

- Mockups




Diamond Pack:

- 1 t-shirt  

- Trendy & Graphics

- Source

- High Resolution PNG

- Mockups


Platinum Pack:
- 1 t-shirt

- Complex Trendy & Graphics

- Elaborate Effects

- Source

- High Resolution PNG

- Mockups




Deliverables will be in PNG, JPG, PDF, AI, EPS, and PSD.


Every design I create is original. I don't use any online templates. I do the job that is required to make my client feel happy and satisfied about their product.



Thanks for checking out my gig! :')


Reviews


:

The seller did a perfect delivery for us. We are happy with the results and customer support. We recommend this seller.

:

Quick delivery, very responsive, and detailed. Thank you very much for you design it was beautifully made!

:

Thanks for the service!

:

Very responsive and helpful! Will use again.

:

..........




No comments:

Post a Comment