Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Create Graphic T Shirt Or Hat Design Within 24Hrs











About:

This Gig is about simple hat, t-shirt and polo shirts design.

I will deliver eye-catching, creative and attractive professional designs.



I am a highly experienced merchandise and Graphic designer who is offering:



- Eye-catching hat, t-shirt and polo shirts design



- Snapback, Trucker, Flatbrim, Bucket Hat



- T-Shirt



- Polo Shirt



- Merchandise



*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS GIG ***





THANK YOU



Nickey Dewi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All she needed was 24 hours and it’s amazing work, she has managed to come up to improve something that i’ve been stuck on for weeks. Definitely coming back for more services! Thumbs up!

Seller's Response:

thank you!!

Seller's Response:

I guess there is a language barrier or something. They kept giving the same work and skimming over my requirements. Just giving me the bare minimum.

Seller's Response:

sorry... i thought u dont give me a good direction thank you :)

Seller's Response:

I've worked with Nickey on several projects and would highly recommend her! She communicates consistently, is always open to feedback, and when asked to put her creative muscles to work, she comes up with ideas I would not have. I'm looking forward to continuing to collaborate with her for many projects to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment