Friday, March 5, 2021

Draw Cool Cartoon T Shirt Design











About:

Hello Everyone!

 Are you in search of cool and original cartoon for your t shirt any other apparel or for your logo then you are at right page:)

I will draw an amazing and cool cartoon for t shirts and for logos. I draw any character from scratch so all characters will be 100% Original.

I can draw any character like animal character, human characters or any thing you want.



What you will get in 10$ GIG:



  • 1 Cartoon Character
  • Full High Resolution 300dpi
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free T shirt Mockup
  • PNG and JPG Final Files


If you want commercial use then you can choose commercial use extra gig when you will place order.

For any further information and best results please try to contact me before placing order:)

Thanks

Zeeshan_8822

Reviews


:

My first time using this website and didn’t know what to expect. Zeeshan was an excellent first experience. I really didn’t know what I wanted exactly at first and zeeshan guided me through step by step. Very helpful 10/10

:

He moved quickly and delivered the project on time. I'm happy with the work he did except that I was expecting a little more detailed drawing.

:

He did a fantastic job.. communication is on top. He is very kind and knows how to impress his client. I hope to work with him very soon again.

:

Zeeshan was able to take the concept I had in mind and make it a reality. His first draft was very good, and he was able to execute the exact changes I requested in a timely manner for the final draft. I'm happy with the result!

:

He is a very responsible guy, very good communication, he responds quickly, working quickly, and he made me the designs as I wanted. This is My second order with him and surely there will be many more. I highly recommend him for cartoons design!




No comments:

Post a Comment