Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Creative Vintage Flag Or Skull Military Army T Shirt











About:

Hi! You want an Outstanding and creative vintage Flag or Skull Military Army t-shirt design? USA, UK or any other country Flags.

You can order T-shirt Design from Me with remarkable designs and illustrations. You will get Professional service from me also with creative Designs!

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME?

  • Good Communication (24hrs) 
  • Awesome artwork
  • My work is 100% Original 



I WILL PROVIDE YOU:

  • Premium/Stander custom design
  • Deliver any type of files like Ai, Eps, PSD, PNG (300dpi), pdf etc. 
  • Mock-up for presentation
  • Graphic & illustration  
  • Fast delivery time

I'M ALWAYS ONLINE, SO YOU CAN ORDER/ CONTACT ME

SPECIAL: Complex Custom Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

NOTE :

You can see my portfolio here,

https://www.behance.net/awaisarshadbe3



Best regards



AwaisDepiction

#warrior

#samurai

#soldier

#Navy

#Air Force

#USA Flag

#USA Army

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got stuck with the designs after he denied refund a few times. I was traveling so I was unable to deny the second round of shirts. I was asking for military supporter shirt designs and he sent me a "black lives matter" design. Completely off the mark. Wasted cash.

Seller's Response:

Hello sir, i have show you almost 7 plus designs and even i have show you again multiole designs according to your requirements but you still dont want to accept your fault. I think you should clear the seller better what you want exactly. then he can give you the exact design. i have completed 500+ successfull designs but you are the first who did this. You are not responding and even not giving direction and still in angry mood. BTW this is not a way to work with anyone. I am sorry for all.

Seller's Response:

Seller asked questions when needed to get a clear picture. Seller communicated clearly and fast. Willing to make changes when requested

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much mate and you welcome anytime for your future projects.

Seller's Response:

This guy went above and beyond to get the design exactly how I saw it in my head. Would work with him again for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment