Monday, March 22, 2021

Design Striking Graphics For Your Streetwear Brand











About:

For the past year I have been working on design graphics for a designer menswear brand, and have worked with over 200 other clothing brands



I can design you eye-catching and original graphics tailored to your clothing brand for hoodies, t-shirts and jackets. Whether you are looking for high-fashion or streetwear, I can design graphics for whatever aesthetic your brand is going for.



I can produce graphics and designs similar to Supreme, Palace, Rhude, Misbhv, Off-white, Cav Empt, Ader Error, Givenchy, Stussy or Dior



Nailing the first collection is vital to start-up fashion brands. To make sure of this, I offer as many revisions as you need to make the finished product looks as professional and powerful as you envisioned it.



Occasionally I am requested styles that don't play to my strengths so please don't take offence if I reject work, it is because I believe it will be made better by another designer.



Files will be sent with the quality and resolution that manufacturers need to make sure they pop as much in person as they do on-screen. I also offer discounts on multiple orders, shoot me a message to work out a deal!



Focused portfolio: alexeihamblin.com

Reviews


:

Amazing communication and really takes his time to find and perfect your vision Def would book again Everyone BOOK HIM

:

got my designs exactly the way i wanted it and communication is always on point, if you are working on a streetwear clothing line highly recommend going to alex as he can make your wishes to reality. Also delivers on time to so everything was perfect

:

Did amazing work, and it was exactly what I asked for. I definitely will coming back for my other products.

:

outstanding service

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment