Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Design A Viral Tshirt Design











About:

welcome:



ATTENTION 

Read my GIG description and package details before ordering.



I will design trendy and viral t-shirts for you

I make logos ,business cards and much more.

FREE SERVICES:



  • Free t-shirt mock up
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Printable resolution 
  • 2400 x 2400 HQ transparent PNG file
  • 100% commercial rights
  • unlimited revisions
  • money back guarantee



All files will be inboxed after order is marked as completed



I am an honest and hard working person 



contact me if you have any query related to my gig 



Make sure to contact me first for 8hrs delivery(check my availability and price for 8hrs )

 

NOTE:

 please DONOT ask me to copy the axact design

thank you















Reviews


:

I'm so happy with my seller right now that I can jump and kiss the sky he was extremely patient and very professional...AT THE END OF THE DAY THE SELLER GAVE ME A QUALITY DESIGN..THANKS SELLER!! YALL GO CHECK HIM OUT

:

Not sure how many times I’ve used bydeziner but I will keep coming back. You do the job, answer all my questions and are QUICK! Thank you so much!

:

Great and easy to work with.

:

Great! I got exactly what I was looking for.

:

Always a pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment