Monday, March 15, 2021

Design Single Or Bulk T Shirt For Merch Or Printful Etc











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!! 





This is Shumaila,I am a creative T-shirt  designer with more than 3 years of experience. Client satisfaction and high quality work are my main priorities.

Gig Rates Description : 

  •        $5   = 2 designs
  •        $10 = 3 designs
  •        $15 = 5 designs

 

With UN LIMITED REVISIONS,   100% SATISFACTION,  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE   

      __________________________________________________

To Avoid copyright issues, I provide premium stock image at no extra cost (for all my customers). You can as well send me your own image if you have one.



I'll make sure , my work will stands out and POPS in thumbnail size and in LARGE size,

I am not satisfied with my work ,  until you are!

 

ORDER NOW!!!

 

Thank you,

Shumaila(Gig_Bang)

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I found working with this seller very difficult. The gig specified 2 shirts and delivered in .ai format which the gig stated. I sent a comprehensive explanation of my design requirements, which the seller also agreed she could complete. Delivery was a day late and only included one design and not in the format requested. I then asked for both designs but then and then had to chase the delivery which was also late. The first design was passable but the second design was extremely amateurish and of no use to me. I didn't ask for revision at this stage because I just wanted to complete the order take my future work somewhere else. I would NOT Recommend this seller.

:

Great job! Easy to work with.

:

Fast turn around and great quality. Thanks for the professional and quality work!

:

She brought my vision to life.

:

Thankyou so much....




No comments:

Post a Comment