Monday, September 21, 2020

Typography And Custom Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

Are you looking for a creative, real, expert, unique t-shirt designer for your company, online shop, school, travel, fitness, business, or any kind of custom t-shirt design?

If that so, you are in the right place! 



Here is my design sample: https://bit.ly/39gTkqn



Basic Package

1 T-Shirt designs with typography, retro,

vintage effect

= $5



(Most of the Buyer choice)



Standard Package

10 T Shirt designs with typography, retro,

vintage effect

=$35



Premium Package

30 T Shirt. with typography, retro,

vintage effect

= $75



$1 Per Design

100 tshirt

70 Typography

30 
Typography + Simple Graphics







My Services:


  • You will get a 100% creative professional design based on your idea.
  • I understand my customer's needs deeply and can communicate well in English.
  • You will also get free revision and modification
  • Deliver any type of source files like Ai, Eps, PSD, PNG (4500x/5400x) 300dpi RGB color, PDF, Jpeg, Svg etc
  • FREE High-Quality Teeshirt Mockup


If you have any questions before you order, please feel free to contact me and I will be very happy to answer all your questions.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent designer. Very professional and gets down to business right away. No time wasted. Very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you.

:

Thank you

:

Great artist and designer who works very well with the customer to give you what you want. Would recommend :)

:

I am 100% satisfied with the end results. Ordered 30 designs and I received them with great quality. I hope they sell well on the market, so I can order more. Yes, I will surely order again from this guy.

:

The seller delivered the order on time, which was appreciated. Out of the 10 designs that I received, 2 of them are decent and can be used immediately, while the others will take work to bring the design up to par before using them for my t-shirt business.




No comments:

Post a Comment