Friday, September 18, 2020

Make Typography And Trendy T Shirt Design











About:

Welcome to my typography and trendy t shirt design Gig



If you are searching for your perfect T-Shirt or Sweater design for your Print On Demand, Shop, Shopify store, Business or Company, Then you are in the right place.


I will create amazing bulk or typography t shirt design
Designs will be high-resolution Vector files with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
I will deliver the main files in all formats so that you can easily upload them anywhere.
I also create designs for Merch By Amazon, Teespring, Shopify, Printful and many more sites.




I will provide :


  • High-Resolution Printable File.
  • Source files (AI, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF)
  • 5400 x 4500 Pixels PNG File.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Free T-Shirt Mock-Up


Packages


Basic 5 T-shirts, $1 Each, Total Charges $5=1 Days


Standard 10 T-shirts, $1 Each, Total Charges $10=2 days


Premium 25 T-Shirts,  $1 Each Total Charges $25=4 Days


Note: If You Need Any Single Design, Please Contact First


Thank you!
taiburk

Reviews


:

He listened and worked well with me.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment