Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Design A Creative, Cool Coffee Mug Or Cup Using Watercolors











About:

- Hi everyone! 



I am here to make real your creative ideas!.. My work is 100% handmade designed, hand drawn and painted using watercolor techniques and postproduced if needed. 



You set the ideas and I will put hands to the work, I am open to adapt to any specification you have. If it is necessary, I can create a custom order for you. Just ask me!



Creativity has no limits! The most specific you are, the most accurate is the work I deliver.



IMPORTANT:



  • The illustration style will be the same in given examples.
  • You choose the theme of the mugs, feel free to show me referential images if you need.
  • You will recieve a JPG or PNG image ready to print on a 11oz coffee mug. If you have a different specification, please let us know.


Thanks for consider our work,



Carla, from @Creatubugs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very friendly and gave me a few options to choose from in terms of colors. Will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Seller's Response:

great art, very friendly

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Giving people the freedom to create their craft brings the best in them.Thank you, can't wait to do our entire year.




No comments:

Post a Comment