Thursday, September 10, 2020

Create Amazing T Shirt Design And Illustrations











About:

Hi,

 

WELCOME to my T-shirt design gig. i will do any trendy or customized design for your T-shirt.

For just 5$, I'll provide you an attractive t shirt design that would be high resolution and ready to print.



I'll  deliver in Vector (svg/eps file ), PNG(by default),
 JPG, PDF, PSD/ Ai formats.



Features of my service
:
  • 100% original work
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantied
  •  High quality
  • Express delivery in 6 hours
  • Quick Responsiveness
  • Unlimited Revisions for free
  • Money Back Guarantee




Requirements:



  • Text or designing theme?
        (Any kind of vintage,flag,skull,Dog, cat, Fishing, Minimalist or with any graphics element)
  • How many colors I can use in the t shirt design graphics ?


If you wanna see my sample, Let me know. I’ll send you one from my portfolio.


If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact me anytime!

Place your order with confidence.

Thanks & Kind regards,

Nabeel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Listen to everything, got things done one time, and great person to work with. Even though i was changing what I wanted he got it done right.

:

than you for your generous

:

Great artist, quick turn over. Anytime again!

:

Its 2nd time using Nabeel's service, Great Experience, quality time work,would recommend him ...Thanks alot :)

:

Once again a very good experience and the outcome was as expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment