Friday, September 4, 2020

Special Design Creative Clothes











About:

WELCOME MY GIG



I am a modern and attractive clothes design. So Please write me a brief in the following form:



1. Graph (what should be the graph)



2. Text (All text that you want to include in the design)



3. The color of the design shirt will be printed



Please send reference images and samples so I get a better idea of ​​the design you want.



- Custom made.

- Standard Typography

- High Resolution PNG Vector

- Mockup JPG shirts with t-shirt designs and backgrounds.



I grant commercial rights to use the design that I made.

Buyers are obliged to tell themselves whether the elements they want to use in the design are protected by copyright and if third parties have rights to those elements.



Reviews


:

good work,good job.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment