Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Make A Awesome Hand Drawn Illustration For Your Clothing Brand











About:

Hello everyone
welcome to my gigs page
here I will explain about my gigs that is, there is only one package but I think you will be satisfied.
The package contains


Text (your brand name and slogan)
awesome illustration
Simple Details
basic color for t-shirt illustration
3x refissions (for additional refissions there is an additional charge)
max 2 design concepts (for additional concepts digested additional costs)


If it were from me.
Don't hesitate to send me a message, let's discuss for an illustration of your brand clothing t-shirt

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing, I had a very complex illustration and the seller was extremely patient with making revisions for me. I will 100% use this service again, amazing value for money. Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

yllvvdsrdr is one of the best illustrators on this website. He is artistically gifted and would continue to edit the design until I was extremely satisfied. I will definitely work with him again in the future and I definitely recommend placing an order with him, you will not regret it! Very nice guy and amazing artist

:

thank you very much sir .. i am waiting for your next project

:

ABSOLUTELY, AMAZING WORK! the designer was extremely talented with illustrations, got exactly what i wanted to my detailed specification. DON'T HESITATE TO BUY THIS GIG!!

:

This was great. Looks awesome, exactly as I wanted it to be. Also, the seller is a great communicator. Don't hesitate to do business!




No comments:

Post a Comment