Saturday, September 19, 2020

Pajamas Designs For Boys And Girls











About:

READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PACKAGE AND WHAT YOU WILL GET


I am a professional PAJAMAS designer and I do sales for anything.


I offer here exclusive BEDDING designs for boys and girls.


I offer original, special & high-quality designs! High-resolution .png, .jpg or .psd files are ready for commercial use!


If you need a vector (AI) or (EPS) file, please message me about it before ordering.


Please contact me before ordering to arrange your idea details!


note:


You must be specific about your idea. I sent a rough sketch as an update at an early stage. So we are on the same page. If you need a change - that is the only stage I will redraw or add something.


WHAT YOU GET $ 10 (BASIC)
Simple illustration with AI + JPEG file


WHAT YOU GET $ 20 (STANDARD) << BEST SELLER
FULL COLOR + SHADING illustration design
FULL COLOR
Mock up
AI + JPEG FILE
Commercial use


WHAT YOU GET $ 35 (PREMIUM)
FULL COLOR + SHADING illustration design (COMPLEX) <<
High Resolution File
AI + PSD + FIEG JPEG

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment