Thursday, September 10, 2020

Create Unique Cartoon Design For Your Clothing And T Shirt











About:

I have a lot of experience in designing shirts. i will creat an unique and attractive design with unique cartoon art style so your apparel/clothing brand very suitable for use in the present era which demands a fresh and artistic fashion. I will do my best to get results that match your request since the first concept. so the results will be maximum and satisfying

✔ PNG with transparent background
✔ JPG File

✔ high quality (A4 resolution)
✔ revisions
note: i can't draw woman, NSFW, religion theme,weed,drugs,alcoholic,wine



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered exactly as requested. This is our third project and I am happy.

:

Great job as always. Delivered exactly what I asked for.

:

excellent result, good process getting there

:

I am completely in love with the design he did for me! He did an amazing job and i will for sure purchase again :) I highly recommend him 10/10

:

That is historically stupid. And not what I wanted even a little bit. But what can you expect for $7




No comments:

Post a Comment