Saturday, September 12, 2020

Custom T Shirt Design With Your Idea











About:

Hello guys,

i am a professional graphic Designer.



Logo Art, Vector Tracing, Hand Drawn, Custom t-shirt with your idea.Recreate design and etc.



I can design any kinds of tshirt  Design like typography, i will do photography, scull, vintage, theme etc. If you order me, i always try to sell great service.I will give fast and fast service for you with complete satisfaction and money back gurantee.



   My Services For You:



  1.    Fast Delivery
  2.    Any type of files
  3.    Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
  4.    Free t-shirt mockup

  5.    Multiple Color
  6.    Great Communication
  7.    Your best idea

  8.    HD png files.
  9.    Unlimited revision.
  10.    Creative Artwork.
  11.    logo or hand sketch drawn.  
 

So, contact me your project.

Thanks a lot ..

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''



Reviews


:

I am happy with the design although I bought the premium package which promised a hand-drawn design and I asked about that with the seller and just got responses that were hard to understand. I never got a hand-drawn design but still like the way that the design itself came out.

:

Super schnelle und professionelle Arbeit, auf Revisionen werden sofort bearbeitet wenn es vom Zeitunterschied nicht 3 Uhr morgens ist. Super freundlich und das war bereits meine 3te bestellung bei Ihr.

:

Very prompt with sending the design. He was also very patient listening to my requests and making revisions. The final product came out awesome as envisioned.

:

Loved the design and will be working with the seller again in the future.

:

I have worked with this talented artist several times and will continue. Thank you for all that you do




No comments:

Post a Comment