Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Create An Original High Detailed Illustration For Tshirt











About:

Before placing the orders, feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea. I also make special custom lettering or typography in order to show off your brand just for premium package.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing skill , able to really bring my idea to life . Great seller will be working with again forsure

:

Genjos was very professional and took a simple sketch and made Dope Art!!!!! I will use his services in the future

:

My guy Genjos really brought my Vision to life this is just one piece of many more we will do my friend. Totally Amazing “WealthGod”

:

This is mind-blowing. I'm actually blown away by how incredible he was able to illustrate this idea. He added extra detail to make up for his lateness, but it was worth the wait. He goes above and beyond to make his work perfect. I'm VERY, VERY, VERY satisfied with what I received. Just buy his services, if you're worried about the price...don't be. It's worth literally EVERY single PENNY and I would 10/10 recommend that you just get the service. To make your work as detailed as possible include your concept in a neat file with your colors and everything else. He pays serious attention to detail so the more you add, the better the work will come out. Thank You Genjos

:

Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to serve you my best. Good luck with your business. Let me know if you need me for any project again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment